I often converse with people on blogs, in chat rooms, or on support forums who are very depressed and devastated about their melasma. It’s can be difficult and frustrating to have skin issues, but when the skin issue is on your face and is so visible, this can compound the situation. And, when you consider the fact that skin hyperpigmentation is one of those issues that can be very difficult to treat, this can make things more frustrating. I often hear comments like “I feel so ugly.” Or “I don’t think I’ll ever see an improvement in my melamsa and I don’t think I can accept that. It just feels so hopeless.”
I understand these feelings. Sometimes, you feel as though there is no concealer, make up or treatment that is going to make any dent in how you feel. In the following article, I hope to offer support and insights on how to cope with melasma.
Surround Yourself With Support: It’s not uncommon for me to hear people say their doctor or dermatologist seems very non sympathetic or doesn’t offer them much hope. I know this is
Perfume is one of the must-have accessories for chic women & men as scents emit beauty and charm. Remember perfume reflects your personality and keeps your presence alive even in your absence.
Different types come with various price tags. Perfumes provide the best value but are the costliest of all fragrances.
The main ingredient of fragrance is essential/fragrance oil and alcohol. Therefore, types of perfume are divided by how concentrated essential oil is in it.
- Parfum – The most expensive with the longest staying power. With highly concentrated to 22% of essential oils and lasts 6 hours or more
- Eau de Parfum – Less oil and staying power. 15%-18% of ingredient is fragrance oil and lasts about 3-5 hours.
- Eau de Toilette – with 8%-10% oils. Lasts about 2 hours.
- Eau de Cologne – with 3%-4% essential oil. The most inexpensive and weakest scent. Sample products are body gel or lotion
- Apply fragrance to your skin and pulse points only. The alcohol in the perfume can make jewelry (like pearl, silver or turquoise) and clothing any stains and discoloration. So let your fragrance dry
When talking about skin problems and how to treat your skin, you should first determine your skin type. That is very necessary to ensure proper care and treatment. Knowing that will enable you choose the right beauty tips to maintain your natural beauty.
Before we proceed, you should be aware of the five common skin types, and they are:
• Dry skin
• Normal skin
• Oily skin
• Combination skin
• Sensitive skin
One way to determine your skin type is the online skin type test, you need to answer some questions, according to which you get the result.
You can also ask a skin specialist, or by simply reading through this article.
* Dry skin:
Simple facial tissue test: Use a simple clean facial tissue to wipe your face in the morning as soon as you wake up. The paper will be clean, but your face will feel dry and tight after you wiped it.
Dry skin can easily develop wrinkles and fine pores. It loses its moisture very quickly especially in winter and dry seasons. It looks great